The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc is a dealer in business to buy precious metals from the public. When you are ready to sell a portion of your precious metal holdings, give us a call at our number, 1-828-754-4500, Monday through Sat, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Or, come by our store Monday through Sat. from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments for other hours available for large volume customers.
We Buy Precious Metals
We purchase not only all the various precious metal jewelry and products, but also many other forms of silver like Coins, Silverware and Hollowware. Please call us to tell us about the precious metals you have for sale, so we can give you an evaluation of your metals.
When you sell precious metals products to The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. We can assist in making shipping arrangements, however. Please call our office for help if we can assist you . Some restrictions may apply.
Ship your metal via U.S. Postal Service/Fedex/UPS to:
The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc
216 Blowing Rock Blvd.
Lenoir, NC 28645
Lenoir, NC Area Customers
You may deliver your precious metals to us in person if you wish. No appointment is necessary. Simply stop by our facility which is located in Lenoir, NC. Our lobby store hours of operation are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (M-Sat.)
Sale Pricing / Process
Market movements may occur more rapidly than updates allow. Because precious metals prices change constantly, all orders must by placed by telephone or e-mail so that prices can be locked in at the prevailing market. Prompt shipment is required; metals must be postmarked or shipped within two days of locking in your price.
Upon confirmation of your sale to us, we provide you a confirmation number.
In some cases when buying back large dollar amounts, a 10-15% transaction fee may be required at the time of booking. This fee will be returned with payment when the transaction is completed. Transactions of $20,000.00 or more are subject to approval by our Metals Buyer and Secretary/Treasurer before completion.
E-mail Confirmation and Purchase Order / Seller to Allow E-mails from TGASRCI. After you’ve confirmed your transaction via telephone, we will send you a note confirming your sale and a purchase order via e-mail. Failure by you to receive this email does NOT invalidate or otherwise cancel your transaction with us; you are still obligated to ship your precious metals in full and on time.
You shall take all steps necessary, including updating address books and adjusting spam or junk-mail filters, to ensure that you can timely receive all e-mails from us, complete with any attachments, in furtherance of this Agreement.
Purchase Order Cancellation Policy
When you sell your metals to us, you enter into a binding contractual agreement with The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc to ship all of the agreed precious metals to us. Should you wish to liquidate your trade, or if you do not ship the metals within 5 business days (2 business days for in-person sales); The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc will cancel and liquidate your transaction. You will be liable for any difference in the event of a market price increase.
Documentation of Order. You consent and agree that we may keep a recording of your transaction to verify the terms of your sale; aid in training, auditing, or quality control; comply with any laws as now exist or may hereafter exist; or for any other reason reasonably related to the business of dealing in precious metals.
We May Reject Any Late or Defective Package. We reserve the right to reject any late or other defective package that doesn’t comply with the terms of this agreement. All damaged packages will be refused for delivery and returned to the shipper for inspection. You are responsible for filing any insurance claims that may be necessary. If your package is returned to you, you will need to contact us to arrange a reshipment of the items or cancel the transaction.
Inspection Rights. We inspect each package as it arrives. If the items contained are not as described by the seller we reserve the right to change or resolve the transaction as necessary. All products will be returned to the seller if the transaction is liquidated for any reason. The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc reserves the right to refuse any items that are damaged or worn in excess. The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc will contact the seller immediately if any discrepancy is found and every effort will be made to resolve the matter in a timely fashion. The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc reserves the right to have any non-standard precious metals products tested for pureness. The seller is responsible for the associated fees for such testing. Fees associated with any transaction may be deducted from the total agreed-upon payment due to the seller.
Payment shall be in U.S. funds only. Payment will be issued to you by mail within two business days of our receipt of the metals received through the mail or a third-party carrier. If you deliver your metal in-person, payment will be made to you upon delivery. Standard payment is made by business check.
We keep all transactions confidential, and do not report to any third parties, except to satisfy government cash-reporting requirements for dealers under federal regulations.
Our reputation and service are built on our integrity in the marketplace. We have no hidden charges or fees and we would like to be your Precious Metals buyer in the future, and work hard to make that happen.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
Please read carefully – this Agreement controls the terms under which Precious Metals are purchased by The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc.
IN CONSIDERATION of the following terms and conditions, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Definitions. “Buyer” shall be The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc, its members, directors, officers, employees, agents, heirs, or assigns (hereinafter “TGASRCI,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) that are buying precious metals from Seller. “Seller” shall be the individual, corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, partnership, or other business or trust entity selling precious metals to TGASRCI (hereinafter “Seller,” “You,” or “Your”). “Precious metals” shall be the commodity of pure, rare, precious, or noble metal, including but not limited to miscellaneous jewelry, coins, rounds, bars, flatware, scrap metal, etc., TGASRCI shall now or may hereafter offer to buy from sellers in our ordinary course of business. “Business days” shall be the normal work days Monday through Saturday inclusive, except Sundays, federal holidays and other holidays as outlined in the companies business plan.
2. Precious Metals Market Price and Availability Change Daily, TGASRCI Sets Precious Metals Purchase Price. The parties agree that the items we offer to buy are commodities traded on various markets, and that the market price of such types of material, change constantly with supply and demand. We alone shall set the purchase price for all items that we offer to purchase.
3. Precious Metals Trading by Telephone on In-Person Sales at TGASRCI’s Office Only. All precious metals trading done by us shall be done only by telephone, E-mail or in-person sales at TGASRCI’s office in Lenoir, NC. From time to time, trading activity in the precious metals market may be very high which may interfere with a Seller’s ability to contact us by telephone or e-mail to conduct precious metals trading. Nonetheless, we shall continue to conduct precious metals trading only by telephone, e-mail or through in-person sales at our office in Lenoir, NC. We do not accept or conduct any transactions through any other means other than by telephone, E-mail or in-person sales at our office in Lenoir, NC.
4. Placement of Transaction Creates a Binding Agreement. Both Parties acknowledge that we need to maintain our good name and competitive position in the market place; and further that we are entitled to rely on integrity from you to sell and complete the delivery of your precious metals. In addition, the parties agree that your placement of a precious metals sale with us creates a binding legally enforceable agreement in which you agree to sell your precious metals to us. You shall not thereafter cancel any transaction before making delivery in full.
5. E-mail and Regular Mail Order Confirmation / Buyer to Allow E-mails from TGASRCI. After you’ve placed your telephone sale, we will send you a note confirming your sale and a purchase via e-mail. Failure by you to receive any of these does NOT invalidate or otherwise cancel your sale with us; you are still obligated to deliver your precious metals in full and on time.
You shall take all steps necessary, including updating address books and adjusting spam or junk-mail filters, to ensure that you can receive all e-mails from us, complete with any attachments.
6. Charges for Unfulfilled Orders. There is no charge to you, if you ship the metals in full and on time. However, if you fail to ship in full and on time, we will involuntarily liquidate your transaction.
7. Documenting Orders. You consent and agree that we may keep a recording of your sale transaction to verify the terms of your sale; aid in training, auditing, or quality control; comply with any laws as now exist or may hereafter exist; or for any other reason reasonably related to the business of dealing in precious metals.
8. Payment. Payment shall be by check only. Payment will be issued to you by mail within two business days of our receipt of the metals received through the mail or a third-party carrier. If you deliver your metal in-person, you must deliver the metal to us within 2 business days of the transaction, and payment will be made to you upon delivery. Standard payment is made by business check. For an additional $35 fee you can request our check be sent to you via overnight courier. A physical address is required for this type of delivery.
9. Shipment of Your Items. You shall promptly ship all items within two business days of the transaction. Packages must be received by our office no later than 6 business days following the transaction date. You are responsible for all costs associated with shipping your metals to us. The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc. is not responsible for any lost, misrouted, or damaged packages. It is recommended that you register and insure your package.
A. Right to Reject Any Late or Defective Package. We reserve the right to reject any late or defective package that does not comply with the terms of this agreement. Packages must be postmarked within two business days and arrive to The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc. no later than 6 business days following the transaction. All damaged packages will be refused for delivery and returned to the sender for inspection. You are responsible for filing any insurance claims that may be necessary. If your package is returned to you, you will need to immediately contact us to arrange a reshipment of the items or termination of the transaction. Failure to contact us to make arrangements will result in your transaction being liquidated on the 6th business day following the original transaction.
B.Packaging of precious metals for Shipment. Except for in-store deliveries to us, you shall package all metal being shipped to us consistent with our Packaging Guidelines, a link is provided below, and is incorporated herein as part of this Agreement. Additionally, you shall fully insure your package for delivery, and provide us a detailed packaging slip which shall include at a minimum an itemized description of the contents of the package, your name and your telephone number.
Ship your metal via U.S. Postal Service to:
The Gold and Silver Recovery Co. Inc
216 Blowing Rock Blvd.
Lenoir, NC 28645
D.Canadian Shipments. Canadian shipments require proper forms to clear U.S. Customs. As the shipper you are responsible to properly complete all necessary forms, and provide any additional documentation. Please check with your carrier to insure that all forms are completed and provided at the time of shipment. The U.S. Customs forms can be found through the U.S. Custom’s website; or through this link: U.S. Customs.
10. Involuntary Liquidation of Your sale for Failure to Deliver. If you fail to deliver in full and on time as stated herein, we shall involuntarily cancel and liquidate your sale as of the 7th business day after your transaction date. We will charge your account depending on how the market has changed since you placed your sales order.
Market loss or gain is calculated as the difference between the original purchase price, and the bullion London Fix closing price on the 7th business day after your transaction date.
(1) If the precious metals market has gone up since you placed your sales order: A $35.00 cancellation fee; plus the market difference on your sale computed at the closing price for your materials on the London Metals Market Fixing for the 7th business day after you placed your sale.
(2) If the precious metals market has gone down since you placed your products for sale: A cancellation fee to be determined; and you will not benefit from any difference in the market price.
11. Reservations of Right: In addition to the other rights hereunder, we reserve the following rights unto ourselves:
R1. Right to Refuse Service to Anyone. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
R2. Right to Correct Erroneous Orders. We reserve the right to correct any purchase for obvious errors or computer-related problems. We will make a good faith effort to notify you of any correction of your sale.
R3. Right to Cancel Any Pending purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any pending purchase at any time for any reason. If we exercise this right, we shall cancel our purchase of your bullion, gold or silver etc; we shall notify you of the cancellation and return any items or the current cash equivalent you may have delivered, less any costs and fees associated with canceling your order. Also, you agree to immediately refund any monies we may have paid.
R4. Right to Change Bullion, or other precious metals Terms of Purchase. We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time without notice.
R5. Right to Withhold payment for Unshipped Multiple Orders / Right of Offset. In the event you place multiple sell orders with us and do not fulfill said orders according to the terms and conditions herein, we reserve the right to withhold payment of any orders that have been paid or delivered by you, until the unfulfilled orders have been resolved to our satisfaction, including the Right of Offset.
The “Right of Offset”, shall mean our right to apply any customer’s paid order’s proceeds and/or product against any of that customer’s other unfulfilled order’s proceeds and product. If the customer shall thereafter have a net balance owed to them, we may thereafter involuntarily liquidate the remaining net balance owed as provided herein. If the customer shall have a net balance remaining for payment, then we shall send payment as provided herein.
12. Computation of Time. The first day for computing the time period shall be the first business day after the respective transaction. If the last day falls on a weekend or federal holiday, or any day the London Metals Market Fixing is closed, then the last day shall be moved forward in time to the first day that is not a weekend, federal holiday or any day the London Metals Market Fixing is closed.
13. Controlling Law / Venue. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of North Carolina. Venue for any Court or adjudicating entity determining the rights of any party hereto shall be the Superior or District Court for Caldwell County, North Carolina; or the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
14. Limitation of Liability. Our liability for any gold, silver or bullion sale shall not exceed the amount we agreed upon to purchase your items. We shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, additional, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall not be liable for any delays or failures in the transmission, receipt or execution of orders, payments, deliveries, or information due to the incapacity or failure of computer or communications equipment or facilities which are outside our control.
15. We are not responsible for any prevention, delay, or stoppage in our performance of any term due to strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, acts of God, inability to obtain labor or materials or reasonable substitutes therefore, governmental restrictions, regulations or controls, the suspension by commodity exchanges in the trading of gold, silver, platinum or palladium contracts or the delivery of the commodities underlying such contracts, or the failure or delay of vendors